Assistant Manager- Self Storage
We are looking for someone who is high energy, a positive person, a team player and is self-motivated. We are a growing company and like to promote within. If you're punctual, responsible and a self-starter with a strong work ethic we would like to hear from you!
* Provide outstanding customer service at all times
* Open and close the office each day in a timely manner
* Show and rent spaces
* Answer telephone/email inquiries and provide administrative assistance to tenants
* Perform lock checks twice daily
* Maintain facility, clean hallways and vacated spaces as needed
* Control delinquency through phone contact and letters daily
* Perform minor maintenance as required on the property
* Stock and sell locks and other merchandise
* Schedule use of moving truck for tenants and process truck rental paperwork
** Must have reliable transportation!
***APPLICANT MUST PASS BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG TEST
(Position is not limited to the description above)
We offer full benefits (401k plan, medical, dental, vision). Starting pay is $11.00 per hour + bonus.
You can find out more about our company at www.castorage.com. If you believe you're the person we're looking for please apply at: