Open position, this is a full time (32+ hours/wk). Must have reliable transportation. Must have a flexible schedule. Must be willing to travel 20 miles radius. Looking for someone who enjoys meeting new people, whose outgoing, doesn't mind doing collection calls, confident and able to close a sale. Should be self driven, energetic, optimistic and up for a challenge.
* Provide outstanding customer service at all times
* Open and close the office each day in a timely manner
* Show and rent spaces
* Answer telephone/email inquiries and provide administrative assistance to tenants
* Perform lock checks twice daily
* Maintain facility, clean hallways and vacated spaces as needed
* Control delinquency through phone contact and letters daily
* Perform minor maintenance as required on the property
* Stock and sell locks and other merchandise
* Schedule use of moving truck for tenants and process truck rental paperwork
* Reliable transportation
We offer full benefits (401k plan, medical, dental, vision). Starting pay is at $11.00. If you believe you're the person we're looking for please apply.